AC CUT is looking for an experienced, team- oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable individual.
- Operate Trumpf CNC Laser machines
- Proper maintenance of machinery and all shop equipment.
- Knowledge in fabrication, mechanical, machinery, and programming.
- Set up and operate machines to ensure orders are completed to meet deadlines.
- Work with CNC Operator(s) and Technical Manager to ensure orders are processed
- in accordance with daily production schedule and on time deliveries.
- Document and keep accurate production and quality control Records of all finished
- Job orders.
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions of drawings, blueprints,
- specifications and numerical dimensions and tolerances.
- Become knowledge in different types of materials, grades, gauges, dimensions.
- Learn Inventory systems.
- Willingness to learn new skills, procedures from mechanical instructions given while on the job.
- Must be mechanically inclined and knows how to read CAD drawings.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a time sensitive environment.
- Involves lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Routine and repetitive work.
- Must have good work ethics.
- Knowledge of CNC Waterjet and CNC Router is an asset.
- Computer skill is an asset.
- G License is an asset.
Candidate must show enthusiasm and willingness to learn.